Guilt got the better of me sat afternoon, so I set off on what was meant to be a long run, but the heat and humidity was just too much so I called it a day at 10k, and I was so hot and sweaty.
Pre 6am start Monday am for effort session, 15sec per k quicker than same session 3 weeks ago, still edging forward.
Tonight Harriers a bit thinned out as many on first away run of summer, I didn't fancy the pain of the faster group or the slowness of the slower group so volunteered to lead "nigels" group. 6 of us set off from the club then along the trail race route. Brian joined us after 1km with the suitable handicap of having done some epic boating felll running nonsense all weekend in the highlands (still tiggrish). We ran as a tight group, so no waiting,regrouping, enough chat and humour and a joyous run just under 15km.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment