Sunday, June 6, 2010

Jublilee Monument

Cheecky little 5mile run tonight with Dodgers, - 2 Savilles, 2 Godwins and 2 Wilsons.
A bit sore from yesterdays efforts but thought a short one would loosen things up.

An immeadiate climb from the pub in Kildwick up and up to Jubilee monument with a bit of regrouping. Nice views up there continued further up before taking a non runners track back down to the road, then along towards Connolly before discovering a nice track down to and over the canal for the journey back.

Got a bit rained on for the last couple of miles, and retreated for a swift one in the pub and relaxed chat before heading home to prepare to return to that toad work tomorrow.

Wilsons have an appointment with Jack tonight in the "last episodes of the last series of 24"- - after I think 7 improbable series I'm hoping it's a glorious death tonight cos I'm getting bored with it all (but dare not speak those words out loud for fear of recriminations so don't tell her indoors i said so)

No comments:

Post a Comment